Our Sapphires

For Anais de Andres, one of her main premises has always been to know the true source of her raw materials, the history behind each one and the people who make it possible for them to reach your hands. For this reason, she only creates her jewelry with the responsibility and honesty that are aligned with those who today have a very special partnership with our House Anais de Andres; Wennick - Lefèvre, who selects and certifies each of our gemstones.

Wennick-Lefèvre is a gem company that specializes in natural gemstones, extracted and cut in a responsible manner.

A gemstone from Wennick-Lefèvre is the guarantee that you will have a unique gift from the Earth. Only a natural untreated gemstone is a true representation of our planet: pure, beautiful and complex.

"A natural untreated sapphire is like holding the planet in your hand."

Svend Wennick, owner and CEO.

Untreated natural gemstones are considered the finest and most precious. Only 1% of sapphires set in jewelry are truly natural, while the remaining 99% are enhanced by humans to replicate their beauty. Wennick - Lefèvre focuses especially on natural sapphires from Madagascar.

Madagascar is the only place on the planet where sapphires of every color of the rainbow are found. Each sapphire comes with complete documentation and transparency, which is possible thanks to Wennick-Lefèvre, one of the few gem companies that operates throughout the supply chain. This is to ensure that the highest standards of gemstones and working conditions are met along the process. The gemstones are accompanied by a book with their history and a certificate of origin.

 Wennick-Lefèvre is a partner of EdenForest, for every gem that reaches your hands, a tree is planted in Madagascar. Our premise will always be to give back to the planet with gratitude and infinite love for giving us so much.